Data Privacy Statement
1. Collection and processing of personal dataIn order for us to process your order you have to register an account with our Online Shop, and we have to store certain kinds of data. Information with which you provide us within the order transaction will exclusively be utilized in compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and this Data Privacy Statement. Personal data will only be collected to the extent to which you provide us with voluntarily while using our Online Shop. First of all, this is your name and address or the data necessary for certain methods of payment, as well as the data concerning your order (articles, quantity, price, back number, sports club etc.). Within the process of executing you order, your name and address information will be linked to the data concerning your order. Your E-Mail address or your fax number will be used to supply you with an acknowledgement of your order, our Terms and Conditions and further information, solely concerning your order. In addition to this, we use your personal data – if you agree – for customer care purposes, for instance for the delivery of our newsletter via E-Mail or a catalogue of our products via ordinary mail. You may opt not to receive this information anymore any time by calling us or by sending us an E-Mail, a fax or a written letter.
2. Forwarding of personal dataDuring the steps necessary to process your order, your personal data will only be forwarded to companies which assist us in processing your order.
Processing and forwarding of your data to third parties will only take place if it is necessary when processing the contractual relationship between you and us. The data will therefore be forwarded to the courier company assigned with the delivery and – if necessary – to the credit institution assigned with the handling of payment.
Further forwarding of data to third parties will not occur except the retransmission of data concerning sports club membership and place of living to the sponsor of sponsored back numbers, and of the same data as well as of name and back number to a publicly accesible data base of all judoka taking part in IJF/EJU or national competitions (which mandatorily require the use of a back number).
We assure you that we will furthermore not forward your personal data to any third party, unless we were legally obliged or you have previously agreed. As far as we call on service providers for the performance and transaction of processing procedures, the contractual relationships are regulated according to the provisions of the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz). As soon as the contract is conducted and the purchase price fully paid, your payment data will be blocked and deleted at the end of the storage time prescribed by the applicable fiscal and commercial regulations.
We reserve the right to create anonymized user profiles based on the collected customer data by using pseudonyms for advertisement purposes, market research or for the purpose of a tailored design to suit market needs, but also to scan the above mentioned data base of all judoka for such purposes and to publish extracts of it.
You are entitled to reject to this use of your user data at any time.
3. CookiesThis website uses “cookies”, provided that you choose to accept them. Cookies are used by us because they are essential to the ordering process.
You can deactivate cookies at any time in the settings of your Internet browser or be alerted every time cookies appear, to be able to decide whether you wish to accept cookies in individual cases (“cookie alert”). To do this, please see your web browser manual or help function or consult the menu item “Internet Options” (Microsoft Internet Explorer) or the respective menu item in any other browser you may use. You may not be able to access some parts of this site if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser.
This data is only collected for the purpose of data security and for optimising our web offer. There will be no other evaluation of the data, except for statistical purposes, and then generally in an anonymous form. Personal surfing profiles or the like are not created or processed, either.
4. Right of ObjectionAccording to the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG, German Federal Data Protection Act) if certain conditions are fulfilled, you have a right to have the data stored in our files corrected, blocked or deleted gratuitously. Data for accounting and bookkeeping purposes will remain unaffected by a cancellation/withdrawal. At any rate, you have a right to be informed about the personal data stored on about you at any time. Please contact us at the following address:
mybacknumber UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
49080 Osnabrueck, Germany
Mail: support (at) mybacknumber.com
5. Legality of data processing and use of dataAccording to the BDSG the processing and use of personal data is allowed if the BDSG or another provision allows it or if the customer agreed to the use of his or her data. The BDSG always allows the processing and use of data, if it is done within the purpose of a contract or a similar legal relationship based on mutual trust. The processing of personal data is also allowed, if it is necessary for the protection of legitimate interests of the place storing the data or of a third person, for instance an addressee, and if there is no reason to suspect that the protectable interests of the person concerned with regard to the exclusion of such processing or use prevail or if such prevailing interests actually exists.
6. Customer accountIf you are opening a customer account, you therefore agree to the fact that data such as your name, address, E-Mail address, banking details as well as your user data (user name, password) is saved.
7. NewsletterOn your approval, your first name, surname and email address will be used for our advertising purposes, when registering for the newsletter. The newsletter will be sent by us. You can withdraw the acceptance of receiving the newsletter by email at any time. You will find a link for withdrawing your approval for this purpose in every newsletter.
overheatThis website uses overheat.de, a web analysis tool of company "Overheat UG (limited)" with the headquarters in Alsbach House 2, 51766 Engelskirchen, Germany. There are thus interactions of randomly selected, individual visitors to the website recorded anonymously. Thus a protocol of example Mouse movements and clicks with the aim to identify opportunities for improvement of the respective website. In addition, information about the operating system, browser, inbound and outbound links (links), geographical origin, as well as resolution and type of device used for statistical purposes. This information is not personally identifiable and will not be disclosed to third parties overheat.de. If you do not want a record, you can at all sites that use overheat, turn it off by setting the DoNotTrack headers in your browser. Information can be found on the following page: http://overheat.de/opt-out.html
Osnabrueck, Germany, 2015, © mybacknumber UG (limited liability)